Taking Care of my Skin at Night
I feel like its time to show my new night time routine that I have been doing this past month:
2. I am so OCD about not getting blackheads so I use Blackhead Out, by the Face Shop so that I don’t get any. You can also buy this product at Urban Outfitters.
3. Then I apply Clean and Clear, Deep Cleaning Toner to a cotton ball and wipe it around my all around my face.
5. I always make sure to hydrate after so I use my Milk Oil Conditioning Cleanser from First Aid Beauty for a natural glow.
6. I brush my teeth with Crest 3D white to keep my teeth super white especially with clear braces.
7. I also use Crest Pro Health Mouthwash to help prevent plaque.
8. I then floss my teeth so that I don’t get any gum infections.
9. The last thing I do is use my Kate Somerville Acne Treatment which I apply with a cotton swab and than I leave it on overnight If I have a blemish.