Bali for Spring Break
This spring break I am lucky enough to be going to a vacation destination I have dreamed of going for years, Bali.
It has everything I love about vacations it's hot, has exotic animals, beautiful temples and last but never least, the beaches! I love the beach because I love water activities like surfing, sailing and snorkeling. Another unique thing Bali is known for is its rice paddies and its volcanic mountains. I love going on adventures and especially ones I am able to choose. Since I am going to Bali I decided to make a list of things to make the trip one I’ll never forget...
top five things for packing:
1. GoPro Video Camera, which is a waterproof camera so I can video tape in the ocean or the pool
2. Crochet Bikini, this is a little random, but these bikinis are super cute and I think it’s always nice to get a new swimsuit before going somewhere new
3. Jergens Natural Glow Self Tanner, I’ll only apply before the trip so I don’t look like a ghost, and then when I get there I will actually tan.
4. Nail polish by Essie, I definitely love when my nails are painted but I know they will chip so whatever color I get before the trip I will bring, just in case my nails become a wreck
5. The last thing I want to bring is my Polaroid, I love my Polaroid because I think its super cool and different